General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Who we are
Tlf.: +45 60 665 332
Patronus.dk is responsible for handling your personal data. Please feel free to ask questions about your data anytime.
Data collection and storage
When you contact me by phone, email or via social media channels with a business request or collaboration proposal, the following data will be collected:
- Your name
- Your company name and CVR/VAT number
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- The subject of and notes from our conversation/correspondance
- Your CV/resume if applicable
- The date of our latest correspondance
This data is stored for the following purposes:
- So I can contact you if changes need to be made to deadlines or agreements, or if I need further information before I can commit to or complete a project
- So I can send you an invoice/receipt when a project is completed
- So I may send you newsletters and/or press releases if you have given your consent to this. Data is stored no longer than the maximum 5 years required by Danish tax law. Your data will be deleted if no contract is made.
Data is stored no longer than the maximum 5 years required by Danish tax law. Your data will be deleted if no contract is made.
Legal requirements for processing personal data
Patronus.dk will treat your personal data based on the following legal requirements:
- Data processing is based on your consent as per the Danish Data Protection Regulation article 6.1 a or article 9.2 a (e.g. using your name and email address to send newsletters, registration and analysis of website user interests and interactions).
- Data processing is required when the company can pursue a justified interest that outweighs the person’s rights and personal interests, as per the Danish Data Protection Regulation article 6.1 f (e.g. using names and email addresses to uphold a business/client relationship).
- Data processing is required for the company to uphold a contract or agreement with the person
- Data processing is required to uphold legal requirements (e.g. reporting to the Danish tax authorities SKAT).
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Patronus.dk will only share your data with 3rd parties if
- it is necessary in order to meet obligations and uphold a contract or agreement with you
- you have given your consent, verbal or written
- or if Patronus.dk is legally obligated to do so according to Danish law.
Patronus.dk uses the certified public accountant firm ReviMidt (CVR: 34480370) with whom we share data and information required for valid invoicing and tax and VAT reporting.
Patronus.dk will not share your personal data with 3rd parties in other countries (outside of Denmark). However, our website user statistics on www.patronus.dk will be shared and processed by Google Analytics.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Personal data is stored no longer than the maximum 5 years required by Danish tax law.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obligated to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your data rights include:
The right to withdraw your consent
You can withdraw your consent to data processing at any given time. Please contact Patronus.dk via phone, email or post. Consent withdrawal has no implication on the legality of the processing of the data already collected by Patronus.dk with your consent.
The right to full disclosure of your data
Please feel free to ask about your data storage and processing anytime.
The right to have your information edited
If incorrect information or data about you has been registered by accident, please let us know so we correct any errors.
The right to have your information deleted
In certain cases, you may have the right to request that Patronus.dk deletes all your information prior to the 5-year limit.
The right to limit processing of your data
In certain cases, you may have the right to request that your data processing is limited. If so, Patronus.dk can only process your data – with the exception of storage – with your consent, or in case a legal demand is justified, or to protect a person or vital public interests.
The right to dispute processing
In certain cases you may have the right to dispute Patronus.dk’s processing of your personal data. You can also decline the use of your data for direct marketing purposes.
The right to transfer of personal data (Data portability)
In certain cases you may have the right to have your personal data transfered from Patronus.dk to a 3rd party data responsible or request your data be exported in a structured and machine-readable format.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact Patronus.dk in writing.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency guide to Rights and duties (datatilsynet.dk)
Processing of additional data
If it is necessary to collect, process or store any additional data/information during our collaboration, this data will be deleted immediately upon completion of contract unless you have given your written consent to let Patronus.dk save the data.
Information of a critical or sensitive nature should be shared via encrypted channels and not via email, text messages or social media. All such information will be deleted immediately upon completion of contract.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you wish to complain
You have the right to file a formal complaint about Patronus.dk’s processing of your personal data. Formal complaints should be filed with the Danish Data Protection Agency by phone: 33 19 32 00 or email: dt|at|datatilsynet.dk